I am a person with substantial national and international exposure for Natural Resource Management (Forest, Watershed, Rural & Urban settlement, etc.), research and teaching experience for over six years.
I have broad knowledge of NRM mapping, planning and management strategies. Extensive training and expertise in Remote Sensing technique; Watershed Management of the Hasdeo and Arpa river watershed of Chhattisgarh (a state in Central India);
I ahve excellent cross cultural communication skills; skilled administrator; proficient in motivating, teaching, research and coordinating personnel for sustained optimum performance; creative and detail oriented; proficient in problem identification, evaluation and resolution; proven ability to work productively in a high pressure environment.
Ph. D. Forestry Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India 2011
Title of the Thesis: Watershed management and fire monitoring by using Remote Sensing and GIS in Hasdeo River Basin Area of Chhattisgarh
M. Sc. Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India 2005
(Forestry, Wildlife & Environmental Sciences) Title of Dissertation: Working of some JFM committees in Chhattisgarh, India
B. Sc. Magadh University, Bodhgaya, India 2000
Jan 2013- Continue: Research Associate, Department of Forestry, Wildlife & Environmental Sciences, Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India.
2008-10: Project Fellow, Department of Forestry, Wildlife & Environmental Sciences, Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India.
August 2005 – October 2005: Surveyor, Working Plan, North Sarguja Forest Division, Ambikapur, Sarguja, Chhattisgarh, India.
1. Singh, Ajay K and Singh, S S 2013. GIS assessment for LULC change detection and its impact on Hasdeo river basin of Central India. Ind. J. Soc. Rem. Sens. (Communicated)
2. Tiwari, Garima and Singh, Ajay K 2013. Litter dynamics interannual study in a Teak plantation site of Raigarh Forest, Chhattisgarh, India. J. Trop. For. Sci. (Communicated)
3. Singh, Ajay K and Singh, S S 2012. Exploring the spatio-temporal dynamics of forest land use/ land cover changes in Ahiran sub watershed of Central India. For. Review, 43: 19-23.
4. Dhuria, S S and Singh, Ajay K. 2012. Loss of diversity of some medicinal plants in Achanakmar Sanctuary, Chhattisgarh, India. J. Bio. & Eco. Sci. (Accepted).
5. Singh, S S and Singh, Ajay K 2012. Spatio-temporal change detection for LULC and its impact on Hasdeo river basin of Central India. Int. J. Rec. Scient. Res. (Accepted). (IF: 0.271).
6. Chandra, K. K., Pandey, S. K., Singh, Ajay K. 2012. Influence of tree rejuvenation, IPNM and VA-Mycorrhizal fungi on shoot emergence, yield and fruit quality of Psidium guajava under farmers field condition. Int. J. Biosci. 2(11), 9-17. (IF: 0.032)
7. Singh, Ajay K. and Singh, S S 2012. FLULC mapping and assessment of a typical sub watershed of Central India using IRS-P6 LISS 3 data. J. Bio. & Env. Sci., 2(9): 26-32. (IF: 0.021).
8. Singh, Ajay K. and Singh, S S 2011. The forest land use/land cover mapping through RS technique in Chornai sub watershed of Hasdeo river basin of Chhattisgarh, India. In Proceeding “Young Researchers 2011” of 12th International Conference for Ph.D. Students, Young Scientists and Pedagogues organized by Faculty of Natural Science, Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra, Slovakia. ISBN: 978-80-8094-946-4. Pp. 458-466.
9. Singh, Ajay K. and Singh, S S 2011. Forest Vegetation Analysis and Land Cover Assessment in Tan Sub Watershed of Hasdeo River Basin, Chhattisgarh, India. In proceeding of the FIG Working Week 2011, Bridging the Gap between Cultures, Marrakech, Morocco, 18-22 May 2011. pp. 1-11.
10. Singh, S S, Singh, Ajay K. and Vandana 2011. Forest Type Variations and Catchment Status in the Bamni Sub Watershed of Hasdeo River Basin in Chhattisgarh, India. J. Bio. & Eco. Sci., 1(1): 95-102.
11. Singh, Ajay K. and Singh, S S 2010. Upper Hasdeo Sub Watershed Status in Hasdeo River Basin at Chhattisgarh, India. In Proceeding of the XXIV FIG International Congress 2010, Sydney, Australia from 11-16 April, 2010. pp. 1-6.
12. Singh, Ajay K. 2009. Remote Sensing and GIS ka Jal Prabhandan Mein Prayog, Jungle Book. 1(7):6.
13. Singh, S S and Singh, Ajay K. 2009. Variability and distribution in Acacia. “In Biodiversity to Biotechnology: IPR”. Eds A. Jaiswal and G. Das, NAROSA Publication, New Delhi, pp. 250-262.