Forestry publishes refereed papers on all aspects of research, practice and policy that promote the sustainable development of forests, woodlands and trees. In considering suitability for publication attention is given to both the originality of contributions and their practical application. Preference is usually given to work undertaken in the temperate and/or boreal zones; only articles of exceptional merit from tropical zones will also be considered.
Journal - Forestry: An International Journal of Forest Research
- Characterising forest structure using combinations of airborne laser scanning data, RapidEye satellite imagery and environmental variables
- How do biophysical factors contribute to height and basal area development in a mixed multiaged coast redwood stand?
- Effects of nutrient supply on understory Picea abies seedling growth in partially cut stands in south-east Norway
- Mycobiota associated with the ambrosia beetle Megaplatypus mutatus: threat to poplar plantations
- Structure of old-growth and managed stands and growth of old trees in a Mediterranean Pinus nigra forest in southern Spain
- Determining the sustainable irregular condition: an analysis of an irregular mixed-species selection stand in Scotland based on recurrent inventories at 6-year intervals over 24 years
- Using quadratic mean diameter and relative spacing index to enhance height-diameter and crown ratio models fitted to longitudinal data
- Improved prediction of the climate-driven outbreaks of Dendrolimus pini in Pinus sylvestris forests
- Variation of radial wood properties from genetically improved Sitka spruce growing in the UK
- Gravity models of forest products trade: applications to forecasting and policy analysis
- Protection of spruce seedlings against pine weevil attacks by treatment of seeds or seedlings with nicotinamide, nicotinic acid and jasmonic acid
- Evaluating fire modelling systems in recent wildfires of the Golestan National Park, Iran
- Optimum plot and sample sizes for carbon stock and biodiversity estimation in the lowland tropical forests of Papua New Guinea