Forestry publishes refereed papers on all aspects of research, practice and policy that promote the sustainable development of forests, woodlands and trees. In considering suitability for publication attention is given to both the originality of contributions and their practical application. Preference is usually given to work undertaken in the temperate and/or boreal zones; only articles of exceptional merit from tropical zones will also be considered.
Journal - Forestry: An International Journal of Forest Research
- Description, calibration and validation of the CARBWARE single-tree-based stand simulator
- Estimating over- and understorey canopy density of temperate mixed stands by airborne LiDAR data
- Increasing carbon sinks in European forests: effects of afforestation and changes in mean growing stock volume
- Effect of overstorey trees on understorey vegetation in California (USA) ponderosa pine plantations
- The economic impact of the mountain pine beetle infestation in British Columbia: provincial estimates from a CGE analysis
- Editor's Note
- What is close-to-nature silviculture in a changing world?
- Resilience and tree health: a basis for implementation in sustainable forest management
- A trade flow analysis of the global softwood log market: implications of Russian log export tax reduction and New Zealand log production restriction
- Development of stand density management diagrams for Chinese fir plantations
- Distribution patterns of forest species along an Atlantic-Mediterranean environmental gradient: an approach from forest inventory data