Agroforestry Systems is a peer-reviewed international scientific journal presenting original research results, critical reviews and short communications on all aspects of agroforestry, including both biophysical and socioeconomic aspects. Short communications typically report on incomplete or initial results. The journal also periodically publishes book reviews and other professional information. Coverage includes investigations of a fundamental or applied nature, research methodologies and techniques, and analytical descriptions of little-studied but potentially promising agroforestry and other integrated systems involving trees and crops and/or livestock. The editors choose for publication articles relevant to a broader context than the specific location of the study that provide new insight or significant contributions to the knowledge base.
Journal - Agroforestry Systems
- Plant diversity management in cocoa agroforestry systems in West and Central Africa—effects of markets and household needs
- Tree–grass interactions for N in <em class="a-plus-plus">Nothofagus antarctica</em> silvopastoral systems: evidence of facilitation from trees to underneath grasses
- Dendrometric analysis of olive trees for wood biomass quantification in Mediterranean orchards
- Organic matter pools and nutrient cycling in different coffee production systems in the Brazilian Cerrado
- Estimating coarse root biomass with ground penetrating radar in a tree-based intercropping system
- Strategies for empowering the local people to participate in forest restoration
- Erratum to: Agroforestry preferences in refugee hosting communities in Cameroon
- Scattered shade trees improve low-input smallholder Arabica coffee productivity in the Northern Lake Kivu region of Rwanda
- Vertical root separation and light interception in a temperate tree-based intercropping system of Eastern Canada
- Hybrid poplar (<em class="a-plus-plus">Populus</em> spp.) adaptation to a semi-arid region: results from Northwest New Mexico (2002–2011)
- Determinants of grassland primary production in seasonally-dry silvopastoral systems in Central America
- Profitability and implications of cocoa intensification on carbon emissions in Southern Cameroun
- In vitro regeneration and the antioxidant enzymatic system on acclimatization of micropropagated <em class="a-plus-plus">Vitex trifolia</em> L.
- Soil carbon fractions in short rotation poplar and black locust coppices, Germany
- Effects of transformation processes on plant species richness and diversity in homegardens of the Nuba Mountains, Sudan
- Evaluating changes in switchgrass physiology, biomass, and light-use efficiency under artificial shade to estimate yields if intercropped with <em class="a-plus-plus">Pinus taeda</em> L.
- Development of an efficient protocol for plant regeneration from nodal explants of recalcitrant bamboo (<em class="a-plus-plus">Bambusa arundinacea</em> Retz. Willd) and assessment of genetic fidelity by DNA markers
- Biodiversity is affected by changes in management intensity of cocoa-based agroforests