Established in 1992, ANSAB (Asia Network for Sustainable Agriculture and Bioresources) is an independent, not-for-profit, non-governmental organization working in South Asia with its headquarters in Kathmandu, Nepal. ANSAB is committed to enterprise oriented solution to biodiversity conservation and sustainable community development. ANSAB has a focal position in the field through its work for over a decade in ecological, technological, economic and socio-cultural fronts associated to people centered conservation, management, and use of biodiversity, especially non-timber forest products (NTFPs) in Nepal.
- Community Forestry/ Natural Resources Management
- Natural Product Based Enterprise Development
- Policy, Research and Networking
- Enterprise Based Biodiversity Conservation
- Strengthening NTFPs Marketing Information System
- National Capacity Building in promoting Community-Based Forest Enterprises in Nepal
- Certification and Sustainable Marketing of Non-Timber Forest Products (NTFPs)- Private Public Alliance (PPA)
- Business Development Services/ Marketing and Production Services.
- Advancing Community Forestry for Sustainable Enterprises in Nepal
- Valuation of Ecosystem Services of Himalaya Mountains Forests for Conservation through Capacity Building and Policy Interventions