1. Name : Shyam Bhushan Karn
2. Date of birth : 12/01/1961
3. Nationality at birth : Indian
4. Nationality at present: Nepali
5. Sex : Male
6. Height : 169 cm.
7. Marital status : Married
8. Permanent address : 210, Shahimarg, Prativatola, Biratnagar-13, Nepal.
9. E-mail adds. : firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Education :
- State Forest Service College, Forest Research Institute, Government of India ministry of Environment and Forest, Dehradun, India. April, 1992 - March, 1994. Diploma
- Faculty of Forestry, Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi, India. June, 1980 - August, 1983. B.Sc. Forestry Degree
11. Professional Skill and Expertise a) Forest Management b) Human Resources c) Community Development
12. Computer Skill : MS Office Packages.
13. Language Known : English, Hindi, Nepali
14. Employment Records :
[A] From January 2005 onward:- Consultant for Forestry and Plantation works. [ In NEPAL].
- Prepare quality planning and requirement analysis.
- Estimating volume of crop.
- Suggesting future yield of standing crops.
- Look after technical aspect of the plantation projects.
- Socio-economic, agro forestry & Environment Concern
- Providing technical leadership related to bio-diversity conservation and Agro-forestry works in different projects of SAFE Concern.
- Income generating activities through promoting cultivation and addition of high value non timber forest products (NTFPs).
- Monitoring and evaluation of the programs as well.
- Suggesting outlays programs related to improvement of socio-economic condition of the rural communities in the project zone.
[B] From April, 1986 to December, 2004 Post title Logging Officer. Employer: Uttar Pradesh Forest Corporation, India.
- Overall independent administrative and managerial functions of the various forest divisions.
- Prepared logging plan and implement it in felling series of various forest divisions.
- Conducted sale through tender, auction and negotiation.
- Suggest outlays, monitor and evaluate new programmed and policy for the division.
- Undertake necessary action to insure efficient and effective measures for different scheme.
- Monitored felling, conversion, staking, transportation of wood in hilly as well as plain areas.
- Look after plantation works.
- Prepared terms and conditions of various works (Felling, Stacking, and Transportation.
- Look after Depot management [Grading of wood, Saw mill, Treatment Plant, Seasoning etc.].
- Prepared annual budget for the division, sanction and approve budget for the office within the division.
- Conducted departmental examination for staff selection. [Note:- Successfully held the charge of class I officer about one and half years & achieve the target.]
[C] From 1983 to March 1986 Post title Ju. Assistant (Raw Material) Employer: Andhra Pradesh Rayon's Ltd, India.
- Procured raw materials (wood and bamboos) from various forest divisions of the state and adjoining states and conducted quality test.
- Raw material sourcing of the industries (plantation).
- Provided awareness and technical assistance to local farmer willing to raise Forest crops.
- Set-up new Depot and overall management of it.
- Performed other necessary task assigned by the General Manager.
Certification: I certify that all information stated in these curriculum vitae is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
Name: Shyam Bhushan Karn
E mail: email@example.com
Ph. +977 9804335381